Website Terms and Conditions
The Website Terms and Conditions section of this document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Ultra Vision and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Ultra Vision’s express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Ultra Vision’s express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ultra Vision makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ultra Vision does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Ultra Vision will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Ultra Vision has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Ultra Vision’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Ultra Vision’s negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ultra Vision; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Ultra Vision to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Ultra Vision and undertake to keep Ultra Vision indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Ultra Vision to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Ultra Vision’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Ultra Vision arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Ultra Vision’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Ultra Vision may take such action as Ultra Vision deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Ultra Vision may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Ultra Vision may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Ultra Vision’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ultra Vision in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website ultravlight.wpengine.com
“Gift Card” means an electronic card that has prepaid currency loaded onto it to be spent on Ultra Vision product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
All Gift Cards may only be redeemed at Ultra Vision in Australia. Online Gift Cards are not currently available for use at any of our Dealers or Retailers or Stockists
- The value of the Gift Card includes GST.
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or other tender. Cannot be exchanged.
- Gift Cards will expire 3 years from the date of issue, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- If purchase exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options. If the value of the purchase is less than the Gift Card, the balance will remain to be used again for another purchase.
- Must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Expired Gift Cards are not redeemable and Gift Card amounts will not be refunded or credited when expired.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Gift Card for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances we will elect to provide a refund or a replacement Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are treated like cash. Altered, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Ultra Vision Lighting does not accept any responsibility for lost Gift Cards.
Extended Warranty Terms & Conditions
Supplementary warranty cover extending beyond the Ultra Vision warranty & returns policy outlined here
- By entering into a 1-year extended warranty with Ultra Vision, you have completed the form and all mandatory fields on this page of the Ultra Vision website ultra-vision.com.au/extended-warranty/ and have agreed to sign-up to the Ultra Vision database.
- The 1-year extended warranty is applicable to all Nitro Maxx Light Bars & Driving Lights, Raptor Light Bars & Driving Lights and Atom Work Lamps only and excludes any accessories.
- Once registered, Nitro Maxx Light Bars & Driving Lights are extended from a 5-year warranty to a 6-year warranty.
- Once registered, Raptor Light Bars & Driving Lights are extended from a 3-year warranty to a 4 -year warranty.
- Once registered, Atom Work Lamps are extended from a 5-year warranty to a 6-year warranty.
- Customers can only sign-up for the extended warranty offer once and extended warranties will only be granted on one purchase only.
Standard Warranty Terms
- When installing lights, it is recommended to use Ultra Vision proprietary wiring loom. If this is not the case, or the wiring loom has been tampered with, this may void any warranty claim on the product if it is found that the light has been wired incorrectly. Non-use of our wiring loom will be agreed on a case by case basis for specific clients. This is to be agreed in writing by both parties.
- If a product is found to be faulty within the first 12 months after purchase, a replacement will be provided. This is for current model stock only and does not relate to discontinued product lines. Ultra Vision’s customer can swap a like for like product to the end user and we will replace this stock to our customer. For a discontinued line, if the product is found to be faulty, Ultra Vision may choose to repair or refund the item. Under agreement of both parties, a replacement may be negotiated with a current model of similar specifications.
- After 12 months, Ultra Vision will review each warranty and repair, if this is possible, or choose to replace the item with a suitable substitute product.
- To return goods for warranty replacement, credit or repair, all goods must have a Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) number assigned to them. To do this, please fill out the online form on this page ultra-vision.com.au/returns-policy of the Ultra Vision website. All compulsory fields must be completed before the form can be submitted.
- Full Returns instructions and process can found on this page of the Ultra Vision website
- Ultra Vision collects your personal information so that you can participate in this extended warranty. If the information requested is not provided, you may not participate in the extended warranty. Ultra Vision may use this information to conduct the extended warranty and may disclose it to organisations that provide it with administrative services in this regard. You consent to Ultra Vision using and disclosing your personal information and also agree that the Ultra Vision may send you material for its future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Ultra Vision is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Ultra Vision. You are entitled to access, update or correct this information. Any request to do so should be directed to Ultra Vision at its address set out below.
- Ultra Vision Pty Ltd of 3 Westbrook Road, Swan Hill Victoria 3585
National 4×4 Outdoor Show Melbourne 2023 Ultra Vision Competition Terms and Conditions
The winner of the Nitro Maxx 180 Driving Lights is Jarrad Hewitt – congratulations.
- Information on how to enter and information in relation to the offer form part of these terms and conditions. Participating in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- To be eligible for the promotion, customers must sign-up to the the Ultra Vision eNewsletter by completing the form on the Ultra Vision website by 5pm Monday 21 August 2023.
- The prize is one pair of Ultra Vision Nitro Maxx 180 Driving Lights valued at $1,709.00.
- The prize draw will be drawn randomly.
- There will be one prize draw conducted on Tuesday August 22 2023 at 12pm.
- Winners will be published on the Ultra Vision website and Ultra Vision Facebook page before Friday 25 August.
- The Winner will be contacted by phone and email – they must claim their prize within 3 months of the date of notification. If the winner does not claim their prize by this time – they are no longer deemed a winner and no longer eligible for the prize. A subsequent draw will be conducted on November 22, 2023 and a new winner will be awarded.
- Registered dealers and employees of Ultra Vision are not eligible to enter.
- The prize will be provided as product and is not able to be redeemed as cash.
- The promotional offer is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promotion may be extended without notice at the discretion of Ultra Vision management.
- This offer is not redeemable with any other offer and cannot be substituted for another offer.
- Only one entry is valid per person.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using the nominated offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter collects your personal information so that you can participate in this promotion. If the information requested is not provided, you may not participate in the promotion. The Promoter may use this information to conduct the promotion and may disclose it to organisations that provide it with administrative services in this regard. You consent to the Promoter using and disclosing your personal information and also agree that the Promoter may send you material for its future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter. You are entitled to access, update or correct this information. Any request to do so should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out below.
- The Promoter is Ultra Vision Pty Ltd of 3 Westbrook Road, Swan Hill Victoria 3585